Grow Your website Conversion with Uplift Conversion!
For the years, we have helped businesses create their brand presence and achieve their goals with our digital marketing and website optimization strategy. Our conversion rate optimization process is designed to empower your brand and outfit your business with the marketing tools needed to succeed. Talk to us today about how we can support your growth, limit your turnover, and put you on a solid track to success and profit.
Our service includes a comprehensive consult to help identify gaps and opportunities, and results in a comprehensive report that includes a project plan with timelines a cost analysis.
Our individualized plans are made up of quality services that will help you get there quickly and smoothly. We want to give you the time and guidance you deserve.
Whether you are just starting out, or need to redevelop your brand, we can work with you to create your brand story that will relate to your target market and lead your business to success. We didn’t get there alone, and neither will you.
We tailor every project to the client’s needs and priorities. We use a variety of techniques to improve your conversion rate, from web analytics, heuristic analysis (e.g. The Lift Model), usability testing, buyer personas and customer journey analysis.The Lift Model from Widerfunnel offers a simple but effective framework for evaluating websites and mobile apps.
We use it extensively as it is easy for anyone to understand. There is no need to over-complicate conversion rate optimization.
Let’s have a head-to-head and discuss on HOW to grow your business by optimizing your website or app with your business and customer goals.
Our techniques are not confined as we are thing BIG! we study it first make it ours and then ACT to UPLIFT!
Some of our measures shared below which have had helped us to deliver.
* Landing-page optimization.
* customer-journey mapping.
* A/B testing and multivariate testing.
* Email marketing.
* Analytics, including tracking, traffic analysis.
* conjoint analysis.
* Marketing research.
* User experience (UX)/usability testing.
* Website design and information architecture.
* Strategy and business-model redesign.
* Copy writing.
* Tell-a-friend programs.
* Shopping cart abandonment.
* Mobile website optimization.
* Mobile app optimization.
* Personal touch as per vertical need.
* Ad optimization, including Ad Words ads, display ads, and Facebook ads.
* Creating videos that convert.
* Multi-channel optimization, including offline advertising, E mail, and call-center scripts.
* e CRM.
* Optimizing products and services.
* Process redesign, including value-stream mapping.
* Optimize the customer experience of websites and apps. Make it easier for visitors to buy online.
* Measurably reduce the number of visitors who abandon during the checkout process, inundating contact centers with calls.
* Increase average order value by optimizing up-sells and cross-sells.
* Create strong online positioning and branding to differentiate from competitors, generate PR, increase word-of-mouth, and grow market share.
* Dramatically improve UX, design and copy to persuade more visitors to engage and buy from advertising, landing pages, websites, apps, emails, contact centres and retail stores.
* Implement refer-a-friend programs that generate new customers and customer testimonials from positive word-of-mouth.
* Leverage customer reviews and social proof to increase sales.
* Profit from lead-generation and email-nurturing programs for visitors who are still researching.
* Increase lifetime customer value with loyalty programs and communities.
* Reduce customer-service calls and complaints, and incorporate web-based self-service platforms.
* Reduce advertising risk and marketing risk. Before a new campaign goes live, find out if it will increase or reduce sales.
* Test new products and services and marketing campaigns by leveraging analytics, research and experimentation.
* Map the entire customer journey, identifying and prioritizing which touch points are bottlenecks that need improvement.
* Multi-channel tracking, attribution and experimentation. Transfer winning online campaigns offline.
* Speed up time-to-market. Reduce the time it takes to plan, test, get stakeholder approval, and then launch new marketing initiatives and messaging.
* Test and optimize pricing models.
* Increase market share. Stop visitors and customers from being lost to competitors. Counter the threat of startups, by becoming more digital centric. Plan for international expansion, by increasing the certainty of launching successfully.
* Identify opportunities for growth that need no additional budget.
* Improve the return on investment from existing advertising and marketing budgets.
* Create a culture of customer centric decision-making.